COVID-19 Safety Plan
Updated: April 13, 2022
PWL Partnership has replaced our COVID-19 Safety Plan with our Communicable Disease Prevention Plan per the BC Provincial Health Officer's recommendations. We are committed to providing a safe and effective work environment for our employees and respect the wellbeing of our clients, community, and those most vulnerable to communicable diseases. We will continue to follow the guidance of the Provincial Health Officer of British Columbia and adjust our company operations as required. We are confident that our services and work product remain at the highest standard, even in this time of uncertainty.
With the easing of restrictions PWL staff are returning in-person to our office. We respect our client's and collaborator's health; therefore, we will continue to have an open dialogue concerning preferences for in-person or online meetings.
PWL Partnership's office is now open to staff, and as a collective, we will adhere to the recommended health and safety protocols. At this time, visitors will be work-related and by appointment only. All visitors will be asked to confirm vaccination status and complete a health check, prior to visiting the office. All employees will require proof of vaccination status or exemption, and to complete a health check prior to visiting the office.
The health of our team, families, clients, and community is our highest priority. We will continually monitor the BC Provincial Health Officer's orders and recommendations concerning COVID-19 and update our Health and Safety Protocols accordingly.
COMMUNICABLE DISEASE PREVENTION PLAN PROTOCOL HIGHLIGHTS
The PWL Communicable Disease Prevention Plan focuses on basic risk reduction principles to reduce workplace transmission.
All employees who visit/work from the office must provide proof of vaccination status.
- Visitors to our office will be work-related only until further notice.
- Visitors will be asked to confirm vaccination status and complete a health check, prior to visiting the office.
- Physical plexiglass barrier at reception.
Rules and Guidelines
- Office cleaning protocols aim to reduce the risk of airborne and surface transmission.
- Capacity limits exist for common areas, i.e., meeting rooms and kitchen.
- Masks are currently optional. PWL understands we all have different comfort levels when it comes to masks, and we will always remain respectful of our colleagues and visitors if they choose to wear or request others to wear a mask.
- PWL provides masks in the office for the staff or visitors to use.
The complete PWL Communicable Disease Prevention Plan can be available upon request.